Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Welcome to New Simply Beauty ♥

Hello! My name is Ahra Jung and I am currently a third year in college. I've gained an interest for makeup during the past few years and have always wanted to start something up.. but never had the courage. I was constantly thinking about wanting to start a blog or Youtube channel but haven't done so till now.  I ultimately decided on taking my first step by creating this blog because life's too short to care about what others think! It is! Beauty and makeup is something I'm passionate about... I know I'm no professional but it's definitely something I enjoy doing and sharing. I've learned a lot about makeup through blogs like these so I thought sharing my tips and reviews may help others. Thanks again for dropping by!  ♥

2 comments: