Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Korean Facial Mask Recommendations!

I'm an fanatic of facial packs so I bought some while I was in Korea. Some Korean facial packs that I really recommend are : 

1. Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask:

   I used this last time with my aunt while I was in Korea studying abroad but found out I bought just the Volcanic Pore Clay Mask and not the SUPER Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. I find there to be a really big difference between the two. This one work super well. I don't really have big pores but my face feels so smooth and the small bumps/ sebum balls seem to shrink in size after using this. I apply a generous amount all over my face and as I wash it off, there are minuscule "beads" that exfoliates your skin. 

2. Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling: 

    This was again another product I used while I was studying abroad in Korea. I got it as a sample and it was so gentle on my skin. I wasn't able to buy it previously because I literally had no room in my suitcase. However, went I went to Korea this past winter, I was able to buy myself two of these. I knew this worked well, so why not buy two? You leave the product to dry after application and then once it's dried, you wet your fingers and softly peel away your dead skin. I really recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. It's seriously super gentle! 


3. Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack 
    
   While I was in Korea this winter (2014), I couldn't leave without buying a sleeping pack. I didn't want to buy the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack because I felt it didn't do much for my face after using two containers of it. I knew how popular the green tea line was at Innisfree so I ended up buying this sleeping pack! The lady who worked there recommended that I put it in the refrigerator for soothing effects and I have been doing so. I like the product and apply it once/twice a week when my face looks dry. There are small white little beads in the product that dissolve once you massage it in--I don't really know what it does but I feel there's too much of it. 

4. Lastly, I asked my mom to buy me the Skin Foods Black Sugar Mask because she stayed two week longer than I did. I was contemplating on buying it because I thought the Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling would be enough, but I wanted something a little "rough" for days when I want heavy exfoliation around my nose (for blackheads). I do like it and it works well to get rid of blackheads, but it doesn't do anything drastic. 

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment